如何用英语教老外包饺子泡茶

发稿日期:04-13 作者: 来源: 分享:

  I'd like to offer you a chance to change your mind.

  我想提供一个给你改变立场的机会。

  It's an offer you would be wise to consider.

  你对这个提议加以考虑是明智之举。

  I'm offering you a great opportunity.

  我正给你提供一个极好的机会。

  Maybe I can convince you to stay if I offer you a few more incentives.

  如果我向你多提供几条有激励作用的条件,也许能说服你留下来。

  I would like to be the first to offer my congratulations.

  我想成为第一个向你祝贺的人。

  Your offer of hospitality is tempting.

  你的盛情提议是诱人的。

  What kind of security can you offer me?

  你能给我提供什么样的安全保障?

  I can never refuse an offer for dinner with you.

  我永远都不会拒绝与你共进晚餐的提议。

  I have this explanantion to offer.

  我想提出这种解释。

  What have you got to offer me that I don't already have?

  你可以给我什么我没有的东西吗?

  What can you give me that would make me want to stay?

  你能给我什么可以使我留下来的东西呢?

  It's an offer you can't refuse.

  这是一个你无法拒绝的提议。

  Don't pass up on an offer like this.

  不要错过这样的提议。

  This kind of offer only comes once in a lifetime.

  这样的时机一生只有一次。

  What can you offer me to keep my mouth shut?

  你能给我什么来使我保持沉默呢?

  I'll offer you anything.

  我将为你提供一切。

  You have so much to offer. You're really a great person.

  你如此慷慨对人。你真是一个了不起的人。

  Can I offer you a ride home?

  我可以用车送你回家吗?

  I offer my most sincere apologies.

  我表示我最诚挚的道歉。

  I offer my services to you should you ever be in need of them.

  你有需要的时候我可以随时提供服务。

  I have nothing to offer but my love and friendship.

  除了爱和友谊,我没有别的可以给你。

  Your offer is very attractive. But I have to say no.

  你的提议很吸引人。可我还是不能接受。

  I offer my deepest sympathies.

  我表示我最深切的同情。

  Whatever I have to offer is yours.

  我尽力为你提供一切。

  I could not,in good conscience,accept such an offer.

  凭良心,我不能接受这样一种提议。

  Could you tell me how to make tea?

  你能告诉我怎样泡茶吗?

  A: Could you tell me how to make tea?

  A: 你能告诉我怎样泡茶吗?

  B: Let me show you. First boil some water in a kettle.

  B: 我泡给你看。首先用壶把水烧开。

  A: Here there is water boiled just now.

  A: 这里有刚刚烧好的水。

  B: OK. Then warm the pot by pouring in a little boiling water, and then empty it out.

  B: 好。然后倒一点沸水温一下茶壶,然后倒出来。

  A: Shall I put the tea bags now?

  A: 我应现在就放进茶袋吗?

  B: Yes. And then pour the boiling water, cover the tea cozy, and a couple of minutes later, you may pour the tea for drink.

  B: 是的。然后倒入沸水,盖上盖子,两三分钟后,就可以倒茶喝了。

  -------------------------------------

  Can you tell me how to make dumplings?

  你能告诉我怎样包饺子吗?

  A: Can you tell me how to make dumplings?

  A: 你能告诉我怎样包饺子吗?

  B: My pleasure. First of all, pour water into the wheat flour, and stir it until it becomes a piece of dough. Also get some filling ready. It can be vegetables or meat.

  B: 我很乐意。首先倒些水到面粉中,然后搅拌,把它拌成一个面团。同时准备好一些饺子馅,馅可以是蔬菜也可以是肉。

  A: Then what should I do with them?

  A: 然后我该怎么做呢?

  B: Cut the large piece of dough into many small pieces, roll the dough with a rolling pin into round, thin wrappers.

  B: 把面团分成一个个小块儿,用擀面杖把它擀成一个圆而薄的饺子皮儿。

  A: How thin should the wrappers be?

  A: 饺子皮儿应该有多厚呢?

  B: It's up to you. You only need to make sure that the dumplings won't burst when you boil them. But many people like thin wrappers. Then put the filling in the center of a wrapper and fold it up. The last thing to do is to boil them. In northern China, dumplings are dipped in vinegar and soy sauce, and often eaten with a piece of raw garlic.

  B: 这取决于你。你只要保证煮熟时饺子不破就行。可是许多人喜欢皮儿薄一点。然后把馅放到皮儿中,把它包起来。最后一件事就是把他们煮熟。在中国北方,人们通常把饺子蘸着酱油和醋吃,同时还吃大蒜。
 

    无相关信息
网站声明:
1.由于各方面情况的调整与变化,本网所提供的考试信息仅供参考,敬请以权威部门公布的正式信息为准。
2. 本网注明来源为其他媒体的稿件均为转载稿,免费转载出于非商业性学习目的,版权归原作者所有。如有内容、版权等问题请在30日内与本网联系。联系方式:hi@gebilaoshi.com

图片资讯

最新资讯

热门总汇

Copyright ©2013-2019 隔壁老师--五分(北京)网络科技有限公司 关于我们 | 网站声明 | 联系我们 | 京ICP备14020236号-1