Once there was an old man in a town. He always forgot ( 1 )things. So his wife al-ways had to say to him， "Don't forget this!"
One day he went on a long trip (旅行 )alone. Before he( 2 ) home， his wife said， "Now you have all these ( 3 ) . They are what you need for your trip. Take care of your things during the trip." He went to the station， bought a ticket and ( 4 ) the train with it.
About half( 5 )hour later， the conductor began to see the tickets. He came to the old man and ( 6 ) ， "Will you please show me your ticket?" The old man looked for his ticket in all his pockets， but he could not find ( 7 ) . He was very worried. "I can't find my ticket. I really bought a ticket ( 8 )I got on the train，" said the old man.
"I believe (相信)you bought a ticket. All right， you don't have to buy ( 9 ) one，" said the conductor kindly. "But how can I know where I'm going? I can't ( 10 ) my station!" the old man said sadly.
1. A. a lot of B. a kind of C. a piece of D. a pair of
2. A. got B. left C. went D. moved
3. A. money B. clothes C. tickets D. things
4. A. had on B. went on C. got on D. passed on
5. A. a B. an C. the D. this
6. A. say B. said C. says D. saying
7. A. it B. this C. that D. ticket
8. A. when B. till C. before D. after
9. A. other B. the other C. the others D. another
10. A. forget B. get C. remember D. see